Ascenseur pour l’échafaud - Miles Davis
On the night of December 4 to 5, 1957, at the studio of the Parisian post, musicians celebrate the marriage of jazz and film noir. Improvising live on the images of Louis Malle, Miles Davis and his men install the tragedy there. The famous sequence in which Jeanne Moreau strolls down the Champs-Elysées at night owes much to the inimitable sound of her trumpet, Miles' music giving the entire work its dark twilight atmosphere.
ELEVATOR FOR THE SCAFFOLD, THE ALBUM IN COLLECTOR'S EDITION: reconnect with the emotion of the vinyl record thanks to a beautiful connected frame, a real passion object that can be placed on a piece of furniture, a desk, a bookcase... or hung on a wall .
& THE DIGITAL EXPERIENCE: with an exclusive selection of content – music, videos, photos, texts – offered in an application accessible by your connected executive, on all devices and whenever you want.
Limited and numbered edition!
- Printing with vegetable inks on aluminum
- Recycled ABS support
- Delivery France: Relay point (2 to 3 days), home (2 to 6 days) or express (1 to 2 days)
- Shipping all over the world (3 to 10 days depending on the destination)
- All orders placed before noon are dispatched the same day (Monday to Friday)
How it works?
The NFC tag allows the frame to interact with a smartphone or tablet to open access to the many contents of the iiconi application, dedicated to your album.
1. Connect to the application using the NFC tag (or code indicated in the instructions)
2. Explore the different contents of your connected album: music, videos, stories, photos, news...
3. Download the music to listen to it even offline. Compatible with Android and iOS, also available from a computer.
4. Use your ChromeCast or AppleTV to watch your content on the big screen