Grand Prix - Benjamin Biolay
With Grand Prix, his ninth album, Benjamin Biolay returned to illuminate the summer of 2020 with no less than 17 titles. Entering the third decade of his exemplary discography, the Stakhanovite singer finds here the ideal point of balance between words and music, hits and ballads, references and winks. He will also cross paths with artists such as Adé or Juliette Armanet who will lend their voices to Grand Prix for unpublished duets. Because Grand Prix is above all a formidable pop record, with songs full of unstoppable melodies, heady choruses, definitive texts and daring arrangements. It is also the work that will earn Benjamin Biolay a first album of the year title at the Victoires de la Musique.
GRAND PRIX, THE COLLECTOR'S EDITION: reconnect with the emotion of the vinyl record thanks to a beautiful connected collector's frame, a real passion object that can be placed on a piece of furniture, a desk, a bookcase... or hung on a wall.
& THE DIGITAL EXPERIENCE: with an exclusive selection of content – music, videos, photos, texts – offered in an application accessible by your connected executive, on all devices and whenever you want.
Limited and numbered edition!
- Printing with vegetable inks on aluminum
- Recycled ABS support
- Delivery France: Relay point (2 to 3 days), home (2 to 6 days) or express (1 to 2 days)
- Shipping all over the world (3 to 10 days depending on the destination)
- All orders placed before noon are dispatched the same day (Monday to Friday)
How it works?
The NFC tag allows the frame to interact with a smartphone or tablet to open access to the many contents of the iiconi application, dedicated to your album.
1. Connect to the application using the NFC tag (or code indicated in the instructions)
2. Explore the different contents of your connected album: music, videos, stories, photos, news...
3. Download the music to listen to it even offline. Compatible with Android and iOS, also available from a computer.
4. Use your ChromeCast or AppleTV to watch your content on the big screen