Qui sème le vent récolte le tempo- MC Solaar
Who sows the wind harvests the tempo, Mc Solaar's first album, is a milestone for French rap as for French song. In 1991, the sound and style offered by the artist are simply unheard of. 30 years later, the album has become a classic and the singles Bouge de là, Caroline and Victime de la mode remain the first popular hip-hop hits in France. A rediscovery for some, and a real discovery for others.
The iiconi application offers a unique journey to the heart of Who sows the wind harvests the tempo, a discovery or rediscovery of the album with a selection of video and photo content, an unpublished filmed interview with MC Solaar, an exclusive podcast narrated by Olivier Cachin, documents and articles as well as news. The album Who sows the wind harvests the tempo is available in HD FLAC download and optimized streaming 320 kbs.
WHO SOW THE WIND, HARVEST THE TEMPO, THE COLLECTOR'S EDITION
With iiconi, display your passion thanks to a beautiful connected frame that can be placed on a piece of furniture, a desk, a bookcase... or hung on a wall.
& THE DIGITAL EXPERIENCE
With an exclusive selection of content – music, videos, photos, texts – offered in an application accessible by your connected executive, on all devices and whenever you want.
Limited and numbered edition!
- Printing with vegetable inks on aluminum
- Recycled ABS support
- Delivery France: Relay point (2 to 3 days), home (2 to 6 days) or express (1 to 2 days)
- Shipping all over the world (3 to 10 days depending on the destination)
- All orders placed before noon are dispatched the same day (Monday to Friday)
How it works?
The NFC tag allows the frame to interact with a smartphone or tablet to open access to the many contents of the iiconi application, dedicated to your album.
1. Connect to the application using the NFC tag (or code indicated in the instructions)
2. Explore the different contents of your connected album: music, videos, stories, photos, news...
3. Download the music to listen to it even offline. Compatible with Android and iOS, also available from a computer.
4. Use your ChromeCast or AppleTV to watch your content on the big screen