Rivière...ouvre ton lit / Johnny69 - Johnny Hallyday
In the collective memory, 1969 has remained as a spatial year, an erotic year, a Woodstock year... But in Johnny Hallyday universe, it is an electroshock year with series of historic concerts at Paris' Palais des Sports, Que je t'aime writing, one of the most powerful titles of the artist's career, and finally Rivière… Ouvert ton lit launch, the first entirely electric blues-rock album by a French-speaking singer.
In this album, you will have more than 40 minutes of unreleased tracks, alternative versions, 2 lives (Palais des Sports from April 26, 1969 and Port Barcarès from August 9, 1969) and TV exclusivities including extracts from the Show SMET. Iiconi edition takes you into the heart Johnny Hallyday's 1969 sound: that of the sharp guitars of the studio album like those of the sovereign strings composed by Quincy Jones for Mackenna's Bof de L'Or or even the masterful arrangements of Jean-Claude Vannier on "Que je t' like ". The iiconi application offers a unique journey to the heart of Rivière… open your bed and this exceptional 69 year for Johnny, a discovery or rediscovery of the cult album with a selection of video and photo content, documents, exclusive texts as well as news. The album, in SuperDeluxe version, is available in HD download and optimized streaming 320 kbs.
RIVER… OPEN YOUR BED, THE COLLECTOR'S EDITION
With iiconi, display your passion thanks to a beautiful connected object that can be placed on a piece of furniture, a desk, a bookcase... or hung on a wall.
& THE DIGITAL EXPERIENCE
With an exclusive selection of content – music, videos, photos, texts – offered in an application accessible by your connected executive, on all devices and whenever you want.
Limited and numbered edition!
- Printing with vegetable inks on aluminum
- Recycled ABS support
- Delivery France: Relay point (2 to 3 days), home (2 to 6 days) or express (1 to 2 days)
- Shipping all over the world (3 to 10 days depending on the destination)
- All orders placed before noon are dispatched the same day (Monday to Friday)
How it works?
The NFC tag allows the frame to interact with a smartphone or tablet to open access to the many contents of the iiconi application, dedicated to your album.
1. Connect to the application using the NFC tag (or code indicated in the instructions)
2. Explore the different contents of your connected album: music, videos, stories, photos, news...
3. Download the music to listen to it even offline. Compatible with Android and iOS, also available from a computer.
4. Use your ChromeCast or AppleTV to watch your content on the big screen