Chromatica - Lady Gaga
Chromatica is Lady Gaga's sixth studio album. The artist invites us to travel through his incomparable voice on his own planet. For this new opus, produced in large part by BloodPop, Lady Gaga reconnects with the pop/dance sounds that made her success with The Fame then Born This Way. This album, a real success as soon as it was released all over the world, is resolutely danceable, and draws on the sounds of the 90s, Chicago House, and even the 80s. The opus includes collaborations with Ariana Grande, the k- pop BLACKPINK and Elton John.
CHROMATICA, THE COLLECTOR'S EDITION: reconnect with the emotion of the vinyl record thanks to a beautiful connected frame, a real passion object that can be placed on a piece of furniture, a desk, a bookcase... or hung on a wall.
& THE DIGITAL EXPERIENCE: with an exclusive selection of content – videos, photos, texts – offered in an application accessible by your connected executive, on all devices and whenever you want.
Limited and numbered edition!
- Printing with vegetable inks on aluminum
- Recycled ABS support
- Delivery France: Relay point (2 to 3 days), home (2 to 6 days) or express (1 to 2 days)
- Shipping all over the world (3 to 10 days depending on the destination)
- All orders placed before noon are dispatched the same day (Monday to Friday)
How it works?
The NFC tag allows the frame to interact with a smartphone or tablet to open access to the many contents of the iiconi application, dedicated to your album.
1. Connect to the application using the NFC tag (or code indicated in the instructions)
2. Explore the different contents of your connected album: music, videos, stories, photos, news...
3. Download the music to listen to it even offline. Compatible with Android and iOS, also available from a computer.
4. Use your ChromeCast or AppleTV to watch your content on the big screen